I'm so excited for Owen's first Easter! I've had his Easter Basket ready for weeks! It was so much fun picking out toys for him! I think I might have gone a little overboard with the toys, I put it all together today and was pleased with how they all ended up fitting. I did have to leave out a set of stacking rings due to space issues, but everything else fit perfectly! I also had his Easter outfit made and will be picking it up on Thursday. Its a cute little white and blue searsucker john john with 3 little bunnies on the front. And cousin Carter will have a green and white one to match. They will be so cute! Jared took off on Friday so we are heading up to the lake to stay with my mom on Thursday night. I love going to the lake so I'm super excited! Kim, Chad and Carter will be coming up on Friday night and then Kevin, Liz, Avery and Leah will come on Saturday. We'll be dying eggs and hiding them for Carter and Avery, should be fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment