Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Month Checkup and Meeting Granvon

These pictures have nothing to do with this post but I hate a post with no pictures and I thought these were cute!

Having fun with Carter


Me and my girlfriend Virginia!


Owen had his 2 month check up today. I was excited to see how much he has grown but not so excited that he would be getting four shots! He has gained 2lbs since his 4 week check up and grown an inch! He weighs 12lbs 1oz and is 24 inches long. The nurse came in and gave him his oral vaccine first--he cried--so I knew we were not off to a good start. Ofcourse he screamed when he got the shots but after being held by daddy and a bottle he seemed to be okay. That was pretty much it, nothing too exciting!


Yesterday my mom, and I took Owen to meet Granvon, the lady that will be keeping him when I go back to work. Her name is Yvonne but the kids call her Granvon. She runs an in home daycare and is licensed by DHR to keep 6 kids. I am so thankful that I found her! I was not really excited about having to put Owen in daycare. This way he is in a home setting and there are not as many kids as a normal daycare. Plus he will not be there ALL day long thanks to my wonderful work schedule. I really don't think I could do this if I had to leave him all day long. And I know that God put me in the job I have now because he knew that's where I needed to be when I had a baby. He has really taken care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment