Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Leah has Arrived!

Leah Katherine




Owen and Leah





Sweet Girl!







Kevin, Me and Leah

Owen has a new best friend! Kevin and Elizabeth had baby number 2 on Friday, Leah Katherine. She is just precious, as you can see from the pictures above. We knew she was going to come early and she did! Liz went into labor on Thursday night and they made their way to the hospital and little Leah was born Friday morning at 8:11am! I was up Friday at about 8:45 and had just gotten out of the shower, I was feeding Owen and see a call from Kevin on my cell phone. I answered it and said, "Is Liz in labor?!" and he replied "We already had her about 30 minutes ago!". What?! You couldn't give someone a phone call for a heads up or something? He said he had sent me an email at 3:30am that morning letting us know they were at the hospital. Silly me did not get up and check my email first thing that morning, what was I thinking? Its ok though, I'm just gald she is here and everything went great! It gives me a funny story to tell anyway! Leah and Owen are 9 weeks apart and its amazing to see what a difference 9 weeks makes in babies! Owen looks huge compared to her. I'm so glad Owen will have a little buddy so close to his age. Avery and Carter are 9 weeks apart and its so much fun to see them play together now that they are both walking. I love that all our babies will get to grow up together!!

On another note, I think that I'm addicted to having babies. Just the whole process of it is such a fun and exciting time...being pregnant and getting to go to the doctor and watch your baby grow, fixing up a nursery, all the attention you get with your cute pregnant belly, the feeling you have when you first hear them cry (it is just the best!), bringing them home for the first time...it is all just so much fun! I want to do it all again...in a couple of years of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment