Today Owen is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast all this is going, in just 3 short weeks I will be heading back to work and the real fun will begin! It should be interesting at our house those first few mornings when we have to get out of the house by 6:50am, I try not to think about it! And it will be even more interesting on the days that I go in extra early and Jared has to get Owen together all by himself, sure do wish I could be a fly on the wall for that! Well, Owen is such a big boy. When we went to the doctor for his 4 week check up he weighed 10lbs 3oz and was 23 inches long. I've noticed he has gotten a lot fatter since then so I can't wait to see what he weighs next week when we go for his 2 month check up. He has been smiling since about 4 weeks and it is just the cutest thing. He loves to lay in the floor and have me or Jared talk to him. He will smile and talk to us and flail his little arms and legs. He will sort of laugh a little bit when I rub my finger down his nose, why this is funny I'm not sure. And he also thinks its funny when Jared changes his dirty diaper. His bedtime routine works VERY well. He gets a bath and a bottle and falls right to sleep. We put him down between 9:30 and 10:00 and he usually sleeps until 4:30 and goes back down until around 7ish. I'm very happy with his sleeping! Overall he is a pretty happy baby!
I'm not joking.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment