Friday, April 16, 2010

Already 3 months old!!

















I can't belive Owen is already 3 months old! Jared thought he was 4 months and was a little disappointed when I had to break it to him that it was only 3. He is getting so big so fast! I've been back at work for 2 weeks now and I am adjusting to it a little better this week. It was so hard at first to be away from him, but I am getting used to it now and I know he has fun staying at Granvons. We don't go back to the doctor until he's 4 months so I don't know his weight or length. He's eating 4 ounces every 2 hours and can wear 6 month clothes if they are Carter's brand. He loves to suck on anything except a passy, will not take one at all. Just give him a burp cloth or his monkey and he is good or he is happy with his hands too. He will tolerate the bumbo seat for about 5 minutes then he's done. He's learned how to bounce the bouncy seat by pumping one of his legs, its so funny to watch! He will tolerate tummy time for about a minute. When on his back he's started rolling from side to side and last night he rolled completely over onto his tummy for the first time! He just couldn't get one of his arms out from under him so I'm not sure if it really counts but he was flat on his stomach except for having that one arm pinned underneath him. If he goes to bed at 9:30 he'll sleep till 4:30 take a bottle and go back down until we get him up to leave for work, but seems like if I put him down any earlier then he is up at 1:30 or 2:00 for a bottle, so needless to say we are keeping bedtime at 9:30! We are all adjusting to me getting back to work. This week I was on day shift so I left the house at 5am meaning Jared had to get Owen up, ready and out the door. I think he really likes doing it, Owen is so cute in the mornings, he will talk and just be in the best mood. I miss seeing him in the morning but next week I'm on the evening shift so I won't go in till 1pm and be home by his bedtime, so I will get to have him in the mornings!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! You have a blog...now I can see pics of the little guy! I'll be stalking you now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have been stalking yours and many other blogs for a while now, so I finally decided to do my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, for some reason Owen reminds me of Carter in that first picture. I can't quite put my finger on what it is....

    ReplyDelete